Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is...

My last blog entry was my thank you to our new friends in Italy and our end to a life changing event; “the big adventure”. Last night speaking to my Uncle Bobby, he shared his thoughts on the blog and I said “it’s done….I sent our love to those who became our new friends.” He said, “No that’s not the end, you need to end your love story. That’s how I read your adventures.” So to my Uncle Bobby, I dedicate this blog to you. I will share what I learned during this amazing time in our lives.

When I named our blog, “Home is Where the Heart is” it had a different meaning than it does now.I guess, to those of you reading this blog that are slightly older / wiser than I am, you will shake your head and smile.

I was thinking, “Ok, Brock and I will do this and put the beginning of our life on hold.” How silly, our life started when we meet in Virginia and it all has been and will continue to be an adventure.

Home is where ever we are, together, at any given time. Our life is full, with so much love from family and friends. Whether we are in Virginia, Italy, or Florida, we are Home.

Uncle Bobby, for our love story and our life adventure, I end this blog with a


to be continued……….



Verona

Venice for our 1 Year Anniversary

Venice

Switzerland

Sushi in Italy

Siena

San Gimignano, Tuscany

Rome

Positano

Pompeii

Pizza in Italy

Pisa

Park Simpione

Castello Sforzesco

Inside the Castle

Lugano, Switzerland

Lake Como

La Spezia

Gondola in Venice

Milano Football

Florence

Monterosso

Cinque Terre

Blue Grotto

Capri

Bergamo

No comments:

Post a Comment