Monday, December 21, 2009

Situating S.T.U.F.F.


AHHHHHHHHHH! The stuff we have acquired! Of course, every woman needs her collection of shoes and purses to do what my husband calls...."accessorizing!" But WOW! We have spent the last 72 hours loading and unloading, organizing and moving, and lots of rearranging of all of our STUFF! Well... it is probably more accurate to say all of MY stuff. I can just picture Brock's face now as he looked at me in defeat... "More!?! When have you used this! LAUREN! Put that in the Goodwill bag!" Then I justify keeping my stuff and adding to my "stuff" pile by giving him my puppy dog look and pleading my case on how "I just can't live without this!" or my favorite my saying, "But Brocky you don't understand, I love it!" I really have never taken the time to go through all of this STUFF; the STUFF that I just can't live without! But after moving it all and feeling really overwhelmed, I have realized that filling life with stuff crowds your vision of the life around you. So, after 3 full trash bags of Goodwill STUFF and 2 trash bags full of garbage....I'm just not giving up anymore of my STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment